What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their sites work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies serve various purposes, such as remembering your preferences, improving your user experience, and analyzing how you interact with websites.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser. They are used to enhance user experience during a single visit.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They enable us to recognize you as a returning visitor and tailor our website to your preferences.
Cookies do not pose a threat to your device, as they are mere text files and cannot access personal information stored on your computer or mobile device.
- Providing and personalizing our services
- Remembering your preferences
- Analyzing website traffic and user behavior
- Improving our website's functionality and performance
Managing Cookie Preferences
Most web browsers allow you to manage and control your cookie preferences. You can typically set your browser to accept or reject cookies, or to prompt you before accepting cookies from websites you visit.
Please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website and limit your access to certain features.
To learn more about how to manage cookies, you can refer to the 'Help' section of your browser or visit websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.